DEADLINE: June 15, 2018, 9 a.m. (EST).
The Maryland Personal Injury Attorneys of the Alpert Schreyer Law Firm is sponsoring the Alpert Schreyer Law Firm $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest
2018 ESSAY TOPIC
To participate in the contest, applicants should write a 600-word essay answering the following question.
Driving in the snow can be dangerous. From bald tires to speeding, small things can lead to big disasters. What are some things people can do to stay safe while driving in the snow?
Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States College or University during the 2017-2018 academic school year.
APPLYING FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
If you wish to participate, send your essay as an attachment in an e-mail to email@example.com by June 15, 2018, 9 a.m. (EST)
. In the body of the e-mail, applicants should include the following information.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending.
- Your current course of study.
- The best way to contact you.
The winner will be chosen considering the following factors.
- Responsiveness to the question asked.
- The quality of the writing.
- The substantive content of the response.
For more information, please contact Alpert Schreyer Law Firm by filling out the contact form
or by calling (844) 632-7274.