Application must be submitted by January 15, 2017
is offering a Caregiver Scholarship to an eligible student who has been a caregiver for an adult relative.
- Students must be attending a two or four year university or college in the Spring of 2017. They must have been involved in caregiving for a family member or friend.
- SeniorAdvice.com employees and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Submission of application is regarded as acknowledgment and adherence to the following agreement guidelines below.
- Application must be submitted by January 15, 2017. Scholarship winners will be notified by February 1, 2017.
- The winner of the SeniorAdvice Caregiver Scholarship will receive $1000 for tuition and/or books paid directly to the recipient.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria, that include, but are not limited to:
- Quality of submission content.
- Impact the scholarship will make on the life of the student.
- Whether the applicant has addressed the application questions and satisfied the application guidelines.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by February 1, 2017.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP:
Visit the SENIORADVICE.COM
website for all of the information about the scholarship and how to apply.