Ordering Transcripts

If you would like to request an official copy of a graduate's transcript, you must make a request through the National Student Clearinghouse. You may request transcripts and pay online through them at www.getmytranscript.com

For more information from the University's Registrar's Office regarding transcripts, please click here
- Default Text -