The Office of Career Services maintains a Job Bank for students and graduates on Symplicity. Legal employers may easily post year-round for positions for law students or lateral positions for experienced attorneys at no charge. If you are interested in hiring a law student as a clerk or permanent associate or if you need to hire an experienced attorney for a lateral position, we can assist you with your hiring needs.
Employers may specify their preference for receiving resumes and additional application materials. Materials may be sent to the designated contact by:
- Online Collection of Resumes: Through Symplicity, employers can access the materials from the students who responded to the job posting, and then generate a resume booklet.
- Direct Contact: Applicants may be instructed to send materials directly to you via email, fax, mail or your organization’s web site.
- Resume Collection: The Office of Career Services will collect resumes on your behalf and send them to you in one packet.
How to Post a Job?
- Online Form sent to the Office of Career Services
Complete the Online Job Posting Form. When you submit the online form, your posting will go directly to our office. We will post the job for you within 24 hours.
- Online through Symplicity
- New Employers:
- Returning Employers:
- For more information about how to use Symplicity, go to the Employer Reference Guide to Symplicity (available soon).
- Fax to the Office of Career Services
Download the Job Posting Form and fax it to 214/768-4390.
You will receive a confirmation email from the Office of Career Services when the job has been posted. When the position has been filled, please contact our office so that we can remove the posting from the Job Bank.
How to Initiate a Resume Collection?
Please contact the Office of Career Services (email@example.com or 214-768-2797) for assistance.