[ Get Access ]
SMU Law Menu

SMU Dedman Law

  [ Get Access ]

Any document that does not have an invoice number, an account number, or a date of  billing.

  • Complete the Expense Reimbursement form
  • Tape receipts to a 8 1/2x11 sheet of paper(front side only) in chronological order
  • If submitting a credit card receipt include the itemized original receipt from the restaurant along with credit card receipt
  • Show proof of payment (copy of check, printout from website showing a 0 balance , credit card receipt, an invoice showing a 0 balance )
  • Complete a missing receipt form if you are missing a receipt
  • Use your sales tax exemption card to avoid sales tax whenever possible
  • Place in the Finance Office inbox located in Storey Hall room 126