[ Get Access ]
SMU Law Menu

SMU Dedman Law

  [ Get Access ]

Student Guide

You should consult the 2014 Guide before leaving for England.

Information about entry requirements, medical insurance, and other useful information may be found on the official U.K. website www.CBLInternational.com. The U.S. State Department website, http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1052.html, provides information for citizens traveling abroad.